*SPECIAL OFFER* 25% off Medpac Active - Add to your basket and enter ACTIVE25 at checkout.
Ideal for: Asthma inhalers, new Epipen, Anapen and Jext pens, diabetes medication (2 insulin pens, blood glucose monitor, finger pricker and test strips), antihistamines, tablets, creams and small bottles
- Insulated Medpac includes a thermal lining to help regulate the temperature of the medication, ideal for use when travelling to hot countries and for medication that needs to be stored at a certain temperature.
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Lightweight with zip around 3 sides for easy access to contents
- External pocket for ID card for easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card and any other required information
- Internal elastic loops to secure 2 asthma inhalers or 2 adrenaline auto-injectors (will also hold 1 asthma inhaler along with 2 adrenaline auto-injectors)
- Metal clip to attach Medpac to belt loop, rucksack or changing bag
- Strong loop on back for attaching to belt
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find inside a bag
- Size: 17cm x 7cm x 5cm deep
- Large enough to store 2 x Epipens, Jext or Anapens, a small bottle of antihistamine and an asthma inhaler
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
Delivery/returns costs are calculated when you complete your order. You can read more here.