UK orders sent by Royal Mail 1st Class delivery at a cost of £3.50.
Ideal for: Asthma inhalers, Epipen, Jext and Anapen pens, diabetes medication (2 insulin pens, blood glucose monitor, finger pricker and test strips), antihistamines, tablets, creams and small bottlesAdd a credit card shaped hand sanitiser with spray function. The perfect wallet sized container to ensure you can keep the germs at bay at work, school, or wherever. Each hand sanitiser contains approx 100 squirts and complies with BS EN1276.
- Insulated Medpac includes a thermal lining to help regulate the temperature of the medication, ideal for use when travelling to hot countries and for medication that needs to be stored at a certain temperature.
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Lightweight with zip around 3 sides for easy access to contents
- External pocket for ID card for easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card and any other required information
- Internal elastic loops to secure 2 asthma inhalers or 2 adrenaline auto-injectors (will also hold 1 asthma inhaler along with 2 adrenaline auto-injectors)
- Metal clip to attach Medpac to belt loop, rucksack or changing bag
- Strong loop on back for attaching to belt
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find inside a bag
- Size: 17cm x 7cm x 5cm deep
- Large enough to store 2 x Epipens, Jext or Anapens, a small bottle of antihistamine and an asthma inhaler
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
Delivery/returns costs are calculated when you complete your order. You can read more here.