Medpacs for your School
How do you store your pupils’ medication in school?
Medpacs are practical bags, specially designed for storing and carrying prescribed and emergency medication with photo identification and treatment cards.
Medpacs are ideal for asthma inhalers and spacers, Epi-pen/Jext pens, epilepsy and diabetic medicines, as well as allergy medication, or antibiotics.
Using Medpacs in your school makes day to day management of pupils' medication faster, easier and more secure:
- Medications are easily stored safely, and are quickly accessible
- Medication is clearly labelled, and features photo identification
- You'll be able to save time managing medicines in storage with expiry dates being displayed externally
- Medication in a Medpac is easily accessible for school trips, sports fixtures, school transport, swimming lessons and clubs
- The Medpac wristbands let coaches, teachers and supervisors easily identify children who have their medication stored in a Medpac
Find Out More
You can find full information on each of our Medpac products through our Shop,
If you'd like to place a larger order, we are happy to invoice schools for orders and have no minimum order quantity, however we will offer you a 5% discount on any order placed over £200 (ex VAT). You can find an order form here.
If you'd like to talk to our team directly, do get in touch with your query (or purchase order!) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find out more about bulk ordering for your school, nursery or academy here.