Medicine Bags for Schools
How do you store your pupils’ medication in school?
Medpacs are ideal for storing all prescription medication including asthma inhalers and spacers, Epi-pen/Jext pens, epilepsy and diabetic medicines, as well as allergy medication, or antibiotics.
Using Medpacs in your school makes day to day management of pupils' medication faster, easier and more secure:
- Medications are easily stored safely, and are quickly accessible
- Medication is clearly labelled, and features photo identification
- Save time managing medicines in storage with expiry dates displayed externally
- Medication in a Medpac is easily accessible for school trips, sports fixtures, school transport, swimming lessons and clubs
- The Medpac wristbands let coaches, teachers and supervisors easily identify children who have their medication stored in a Medpac
We’re delighted to offer Schools, Nurseries, Colleges & Universities a Credit Account. Simply email your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you place your order, we’ll let you know when to expect delivery and invoice you on delivery:
- Payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice
- Credit applies to schools & mainstream educational establishments
- Please ensure you advise us the correct invoicing email address when you place the order
- Please include a PO number or reference if required by your school/academy/setting
- We reserve the right to withhold this credit facility at any time
There is NO MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY but if you'd like to place a larger custom order, we will offer you a 5% discount on any order placed over £200 (ex VAT). This is not redeemable on bundles that are already reduced.
Find Out More
You can find full information on each of our Medpac products through our Shop,
Get in touch with us at email@example.com