UK orders shipped from only £2.95
Ideal for: Epilepsy medicine (2 boxes of Epistatus plus room for other medication), diabetic medication (ideal for storing everything you need including treatment for hypoglycemia, to keep in the fridge at work/school), antibiotics, asthma spacer, inhalers and peak flow meters, bulkier medicines and more...
Add a credit card shaped hand sanitiser with spray function. The perfect wallet sized container to ensure you can keep the germs at bay at work, school, or wherever. Each hand sanitiser contains approx 100 squirts and complies with BS EN1276.
- Our Insulated Medpac includes a thermal lining to help regulate the temperature of the medication, ideal for use when travelling to hot countries and for medication that needs to be stored at a certain temperature - especially when used in conjunction with our Reusable Gel Cool Pack
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Lightweight with zip around 3 sides for easy access to contents
- Durable carry handle
- External pocket for ID card for easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card and any other required information
- Roomy interior designed to take bulkier medicines or when a variety of medication is required
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find inside a bag
- Size: 20cm x 12cm x 9cm deep
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers