UK orders sent by Royal Mail 1st Class delivery at a cost of £3.50.
Ideal for: Epilepsy medicine (2 boxes of Epistatus plus room for other medication), diabetic medication (ideal for storing everything you need including treatment for hypoglycemia, to keep in the fridge at work/school), antibiotics, asthma spacer, inhalers and peak flow meters, bulkier medicines and more...
- Our Insulated Medpac includes a thermal lining to help regulate the temperature of the medication, ideal for use when travelling to hot countries and for medication that needs to be stored at a certain temperature - especially when used in conjunction with our Reusable Gel Cool Pack
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Lightweight with zip around 3 sides for easy access to contents
- Durable carry handle
- External pocket for ID card for easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card and any other required information
- Roomy interior designed to take bulkier medicines or when a variety of medication is required
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find inside a bag
- Size: 20cm x 12cm x 9cm deep
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
Find out more about how a Medpac can help families here.
Delivery/returns costs are calculated when you complete your order. You can read more here.