Our Medpac wristband is an essential item, allowing people to easily identify at a glance that the wearer is carrying medicine in a Medpac. Ideal in the situation of a seizure, asthma attack or anaphylactic shock when the sufferer may not be able to easily identify medicine for themselves.
Also perfect to wear in a swimming pool as the wristband is completely waterproof and would help a lifeguard administer treatment more quickly in an emergency.
- Wristband reads "I carry emergency medicine in a Medpac"
- Waterproof silicone wristband
- Latex free
- Easily identifies that wearer carries emergency medicine in a Medpac
- Stretches to allow easy removal when required
- Bright orange colour is easy to spot in an emergency
- Available in 2 sizes. SM (child) = 180mm round, LG (adult) = 202mm round
Delivery/returns costs are calculated when you complete your order. You can read more here.