One tree is planted for every Medpac we sell
Reusable gel ice packs to keep your medication cool.
- Place the reusable ice packs in the freezer for 8-10 hours prior to travelling or heading out for the day. Can be re-frozen after use and used again and again.
- Can keep medications chilled below 8°C for up to 24 hours when used in a Large Insulated Medpac
- Made from recyclable polyethylene plastic material with heat sealed seams to give maximum resistance to punctures, tears and splitting
- Made with non hazardous food grade materials.
- Please note: the Gel Cool Packs are too large for use with the Small Insulated Medpacs
Looking to keep your medicine cool? Why not combine our Gel Cool Packs with a Large Insulated Medpac medicine bag?
- Thermal lining helps regulate the temperature of the medication
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material with durable carry handle
- Lightweight with zip around 3 sides for easy access to contents
- External and internal pockets for ID and Treatment Cards
- Roomy interior for multiple or bulkier medicines
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find inside a bag
Delivery/returns costs are calculated when you complete your order. You can read more here.