UK orders sent by Royal Mail 1st Class delivery at a cost of £3.50.
Ideal for: Emerade auto-injector pens alongside a bottle of Piriton and asthma inhaler, asthma volumatic spacers and peak flow meters, diabetic medication, epilepsy medication, bulkier medicines and more...Add a credit card shaped hand sanitiser with spray function. The perfect wallet sized container to ensure you can keep the germs at bay at work, school, or wherever. Each hand sanitiser contains approx 100 squirts and complies with BS EN1276.
- Adjustable shoulder strap (from 80cm - 150cm) that can be worn over the shoulder, across the body or even around the waist.
- Our Insulated Midi Medpac includes a thermal lining to help regulate the temperature of the medication, ideal for use when travelling to hot countries and for medication that needs to be stored at a certain temperature.
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Lightweight with zip around 3 sides for easy access to contents
- External pocket for ID card for easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card and any other required information
- Roomy interior designed to take bulkier medicines or when a variety of medication is required
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find
- Size: 19cm long x 10cm wide x 7.5cm deep
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
Find out more about how a Medpac can help families here.
Delivery/returns costs are calculated when you complete your order. You can read more here.