One tree is planted for every Medpac we sell
Ideal for: Emerade auto-injector pens alongside a bottle of Piriton and asthma inhaler, asthma volumatic spacers and peak flow meters, diabetic medication, epilepsy medication, bulkier medicines and more...
- Adjustable shoulder strap (from 80cm - 150cm) that can be worn over the shoulder, across the body or even around the waist.
- Our Insulated Midi Medpac includes a thermal lining to help regulate the temperature of the medication, ideal for use when travelling to hot countries and for medication that needs to be stored at a certain temperature.
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Lightweight with zip around 3 sides for easy access to contents
- External pocket for ID card for easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card and any other required information
- Roomy interior designed to take bulkier medicines or when a variety of medication is required
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find
- Size: 19cm long x 10cm wide x 7.5cm deep
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
Find out more about how a Medpac can help families here.
Delivery/returns costs are calculated when you complete your order. You can read more here.